What’s up with the economy? Record-high inflation, layoffs plaguing some industries and stubbornly low unemployment persevering across the broader marketplace. Are we even in a recession? Some say we are in a “rolling recession” and some argue that we aren’t in one at all. No matter what label you put on it, we can all agree that what we are experiencing is unlike anything we’ve seen before, and it’s clear there is much uncertainty and adversity impacting your business.
Our industry veterans and business experts Bill Wilder, Marco Piovesan and Greg Jones explore the current state of the economy and share insights on how CRAs can survive and thrive through economic turbulence. Watch the webinar here.
We explored these topics:
- Current state of the economy and how it's impacting the hiring and screening industry
- Lessons learned from the Great Recession and COVID. How can they help CRAs today?
- Four ways CRAs can innovate during economic uncertainty
- Advice on achieving revenue growth, managing finances, and controlling costs
- Volume volatility: strategic solutions to fluctuating demand
InformData is passionate about listening and sharing best practices to arm CRAs and background screening companies with guidance and resources to impress their customers and succeed with Direct-Source Data®.