2022 was quite the roller coaster year for those of us in the background screening industry. From the record volumes we saw in 2021 through the first half of 2022, to the impact of inflation throughout the year, and a cooling of the economy in the 4th quarter. And where 2022 ends, 2023 begins. But it certainly won’t be more of the same. Is your CRA prepared? I can't tell the future, but I know that forewarned is forearmed and there are trends and experiences that are influencing our business plans and perhaps yours as well.
Join me and my industry expert colleagues in this 60-minute webinar to review our shared experiences and key learnings from 2022 that provide insight and direction for 2023. Watch the webinar here.
We covered these topics:
- The economy finally overcooked in 2022. What happened and what can we expect in 2023?
- The courts giveth and they taketh. More terminals, less PII, fees, out with the bots.
- Consolidation slowed down dramatically in 2022. What can we expect in 2023?
- Outsourcing - you're more like Apple than you think.
- Direct-Source DataTM rules - bye bye middlemen.